Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
Have you been hit with snow yet? Many areas of Ontario are under blankets of snow and expecting more this weekend! It’s about that time of year when it’s very cold, snowy, and icy outside but that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun outside!
Team Smulders has compiled a list of fun snow activities for you to do this weekend and all other weekends while the snow is out.
- Go sledding at your local park, hill, or backyard
- Spray paint snow with food colouring and water by mixing it up in a spray bottle. Create fun snowy art in your backyard or front yard
- Blow bubbles and watch them freeze
- Play football or soccer in the snow
- Make and hang bird feeders around your property with pine cones, string, Crisco, and bird seeds
- Visit your local zoo
- Visit Tew Falls @ 581 Harvest Rd.
- Go ice climbing at Tiffany Falls
- Snowshoe at Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Try snow camping at Valens Lake
Don’t forget to check out our Clothing Drive!
Drop off Location: 860 Queenstone Road, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8